Friday, September 26, 2008

About time

First day of school today! Now I might actually have stuff to talk about on here. I'm really looking forward to my last year at UCI; I'm more determined to really push myself academic-wise since it's now or never, right? Even though I've decided I'm going to pursue a Masters after this year, but that's another story.

The breakdown for this quarter and end of the year:

Schedule/classes:
+Cell Biology
+Human Physiology
+Developmental & Cell Biology Lab
+Work 4 days a week

Stuff to look forward to:
+Dressing up for Halloween (I'm making sure of it since last year was a bust)
+Shocktoberfest? If the line-up gets better, not so sure about Three Six Mafia
+Watching my brother's last band tournaments, especially MC/Arcadia
+Another L.A. trip hopefully
+Work out at least 3 times a week. I'm making it happen.
+Make more decisions regarding grad school
+Thanksgiving Break
+22nd Birthday, yikes
+Save up more money
+6 Year Anniversary

More later, off to class. Bring on the stress! Ha.

No comments: