Thursday, February 4, 2010

formspring.me - A little bit of blog history

Where did "capinator" come from and what does it mean?

In high school, there were 2 Kristine's in colorguard, so I would be called Cap (short for my last name) to differentiate us. The name pretty much stuck ever since & so now about half of my friends call me Cap, including my old roomies. This next part is pretty stupid now that I think about it but anyways, one day at 198 during second year, either Brent or Lance wanted to get these lapinators for our laptops (http://www.lapinator.com/) and asked if we all wanted to get them too. The rest is a little fuzzy but somehow "Cap" & "lapinator" had a lovechild & the name of my blog was born. I've been using that name for everything ever since.

Ask me anything

No comments: