Thursday, May 27, 2010

One more, just for kicks

Monday, May 05, 2003

my GREAT-day streak fOllOwed me tOday! i have to admit i was a little tired going to school today, i had a hard time sleeping last night. iunno, maybe i juss didn't want the day to end yesterday cuz it was soo fun! anyways, today started off really well when i got my math test back in 1st period - 98%! i really wasn't expecting it, so that was a pleasant surprise. the rest of the day was pretty chill, then 6th period came. everyone was getting excited for tryouts and stuff. ever since yesterday i've been really hyper so when liza started teaching us the hip-hop routine for the tryouts i was all e.x.c.i.t.e.d...lol and i was practicing the routine raf taught me. i'm getting pretty damn good at it i admit - ha juss joshing, but yeah i was all hyper today it was fUN. we got a lot of people to show up at tryouts, mostly incoming freshmen. i hope this weeks runs smoothly, don't wanna be staying after school till 6:00 for nothing. so tryouts ended, and my baby came to visit me! i wasn't really sure if i'd see him today, so that was another cool surprise. we did our little routine thing for jamey and marvin, jamey said it was cute :) yeah i still feel all amateur cuz ur so pRO raf! u know u are...! love ya babe...so now here i am, doing my homework, its the end of the day. as long as my mood stays like this for the week, i'm all good. but my decision...now i'm actually leaning toward doing only ONE semester of guard...but...i still dunno. argh! need to make my decision soon...late guys

/the tyPInG wasn't as bad as last time. So much progress in less than a month!

No comments: