Thursday, December 6, 2007

All I want for christmas...

I'm going to be materialistic for a moment so here's my wishlist for the holiday season. I don't actually expect people to get me these things; it's more of a what-i'm-going-to-get-myself-with-christmas-money kinda deal.

+ Original penguin Aruba sunglasses
+ NARS & Urban Decay Makeup
+ New camera, preferably a Canon Powershot
+ Black winter coat
+ Clothes from H&M, Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom
+ Black skinny jeans
+ Black leather bomber jacket (like this)
+ Nike zoom blazers size 7
+ Flat brown leather boots
+ Plain v-neck tshirts in any color
+ Nintendo DS
+ Classic Ipod
+ Bangles, earrings, necklaces, scarves
+ Purple or sunshine American Apparel hoodie
+ Black or white clutch
+ Cute picture frames or cool deco for the room
+ Black or gray leggings/tights
+ Money for a new haircut/dye-job
+ Large purses or messenger bags for school

And that's all I can think of for now.

On another note, is anyone else getting sick of Beyonce these days? I'll admit she's probably one of the hardest working artists right now but C'MON I don't need to see her face every commercial break in that horrendous HD Direct ad. Apparently everyone else at the apartment loves it except for me (I'm also the only one not running on testosterone mind you). Dear god it's called overexposure honey. Call me a hater, I don't care. If you're like me, you'll appreciate this video. All hail Queen Bee.

2 comments:

CommanderCacho said...

lemme UPGRADE YA!

...RAWfiki said...

HAHAHAHA to lance's comment

oh yeah ive had this account for a while i just dont use it to blog..mainly to leave comments haha