Friday, August 22, 2008

Here's Your Chance People

It kinda sucks to blog at work during my lunch break since my laptop decided to die on me finally after 3 years - which means I don't really have time to post a thoughtful or detailed entry on my latest revelations about life. Really you guys are missing out. Haha but for the mean time here's a quick one on something I thought was pretty interesting.

MTV's True Life is casting for the next season, so check it out and see if you fall under any of these categories (some are straight up LOL-worthy):

I'M COMPETITIVE WITH MY FRIENDS
I'M ROBOTRIPPING/SIPPING LEAN
I'M ADDICTED TO MEDS
I'M IN A LOVE TRIANGLE
I CAN'T SLEEP
I HAVE POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER (PTSD)
I'M NUYORICAN
I'M ELOPING
I DON'T LIKE MY BREASTS
I'M GOING BALD
I'M A FAN BOY
I'M HAVING TWINS
I'M A SURROGATE
I LIVE IN DUBAI
I'M STUCK AT HOME
I'M LOOKING FOR MY SIBLING
I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF
I'M STARTING A DANGEROUS JOB

I seriously thought back in high school if MTV was cool to do "I'm an Urban Cheerleader" then they definitely should've done "I'm in Colorguard" or "I'm Going to Band Camp". Give us a chance!

2 comments:

Just Ray said...

a lot of these seem like cheap knock offs of other mtv shows or knock offs of old true life topics, but their should be one called "i'm a blogger and i'm the shit"

CommanderCacho said...

after googling 'nuyorican' i learned that it is not one of ryu/ken's special moves in street fighter, it is actually a hybrid term describing someone of puerto rican descent in new york.