Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm the worst storyteller

For a few reasons. First of all, I can't verbally articulate for shit (which is why I like blogging/writing). It's really weird. If you compare stuff I'd say in real life to posts you'd find on here, you probably wouldn't make the connection that it's coming from the same person. In my opinion at least. I'm sure my poor public-speaking abilities have swayed my first impressions more towards "ice queen" and away from "zomg let's be friends!" I love it when it someone decides we're finally cool (for lack of a better word), so they don't feel so bad about tearing down my first impression. Yeah, I know I don't charm the pants off people right away. No, I can't help it if my default face is "bitch" (can't stand the term, but again, for lack of a better word).

The simpler explanation for being a sucky storyteller is the boring content. What can I say, drama-free's the way to be. But an epic blowout with your boyfriend would make for good conversation. Just once, Raf. We work things out pretty fast anyways.

Case in point:

"Well, I didn't mean to scratch his face that hard. Anyways, a few seconds after I left the room I heard the crash against the wall"

"He was fuming. The windshield just looked like a giant spiderweb"

"Swear to god I was gonna walk away from everything at that moment. I couldn't handle this shit anymore"

"It must've been 55 mph when he jumped out of the car. I didn't even notice until I saw him rolling in the rearview mirror"

And what about you Kristine?

"Um, we just didn't talk for a few days?"

1 comment:

...RAWfiki said...

hahaha i seriously LOLd irl