Tuesday, October 21, 2008

U Don't Gotta B Alone Tonite

Someone help me get this song outta my head. I wasn't even old enough to really "fangirl" New Kids on the Block when they were popular. But can't...stop...listening...



The boyband void in my heart hasn't been fulfilled in a while (and I'm sorry kiddies, but the freaking Jonas Brothers just don't cut it) . It's about time. This weekend I might just bust out my prized Backstreet Boys VHS tapes hiding in the back of the video cabinet at home and relive all those TRL/VMA performances and MTV specials. Ahh the good ol' days. It will never be the same for me because -

AJ MCLEAN what happened?! You were my fave! :'[

*Note: I tried searching for a "hot" picture of what he used to look like but now I realized I was blinded by the Backstreet light all those years.

Never forget:
qpg

1 comment:

Just Ray said...

is he wearing eyeliner...come on now