Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another Reason Why I'm Scared of the Ocean

Okay, maybe not so much scared because these aren't like the humongo open-ocean creatures that haunt me in my dreams sometimes (forreal), but GROSS. These giant marine isopods are in the same Class as crabs, lobsters & shrimp - Malacostraca - but this seriously makes me think twice about eating any of those things ever again. I mean if you really think about it, and I've actually discussed this in one of my classes, lobsters are like "cockroaches of the sea"...

Yummy.

Appetizing.

Doesn't roly poly bisque sound just as good?

4 comments:

CommanderCacho said...

mash some garlic into vinegar and i'm good to go!

miss. chief said...

NOOOO! AAAGH!

it's so

so


disgusting and SCARY and like an alien

i wonder who first decided to eat one

Nazer Lagrimas Jr said...

forreal I looked and got kind of hungry...

e[dot] said...

dude i have the same feeling about lobster. i cant have lobster served with its head on. FUCKIN LOOK LIKE SPIDERS!