Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Setting the bar

So now that things are a little different for me now in terms of lifestyle, free time, etc., I thought I should set myself some new goals. These are ongoing, and I don't want to set a deadline for any of them, but I need some new stuff to look forward to and work towards these days.

1. Work on time management. Don't try to cram too much stuff in one day.
2. Specifically make some time for the gym. And if possible, reading.
3. To compensate lack of gym time -> eat healthier.
4. Getting a decent night of sleep each day is a must.
5. Get a new damn phone!
6. Apply for a credit card/build credit (I know, I'm late on that)
7. Save, save, save $$$. Avoid splurging. Forreal.
8. When the time is right (?), move out of the house
...
573. Buy myself a Marc Jacobs bag :/

1 comment:

Just Ray said...

i feel you on the need to build credit thing were like the only ones are age without credit cards