Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I get it.

I'm small. Petite. Miniature. Lilliputian. However you want to put it. Whatever people have to say about me doesn't phase me these days but it gets old when people feel like they have the authority to make comments on my body type (and most of the time it's not in a complimentary manner) just because they feel like I don't have any body image issues. People won't dare tell plus-size women to watch what they eat but think it's okay to tell someone naturally skinny to "go eat a sandwich" and compare their body to that of a 12-year old boy. Yes, I eat. No, I don't have a problem. No, you don't have to question me about why I go to the gym because it's not about weight. It's like that pet peeve of mine when people glamorize that "real women have curves" bullshit. Whatever happened to celebrating all shapes and sizes?

Ugh whatever, I'm getting cheese fries.

Photobucket

/rant

1 comment:

...RAWfiki said...

mmmmm cheese fries sound good right abut now haha