Monday, January 21, 2008

Insomniac

Last week I had 4 nights where I only had 3-4 hours of sleep and since then, I haven't been able to sneak in any naps or needed rest. Surprisingly, I haven't felt that sleepy in the mornings but rather I've woken up with a headache that usually goes away in 2 hours. I don't even stay up for the best reasons. It's not like I'm more productive or attempting to get more work done - it's more like wine/cheese nights, Cranium, prediction games, riddles, and good talks. Part of it also probably has to do with my new discovery of Vietnamese coffee (thanks a lot Lance). On this rate, getting everything that I need done this week is going to be quite the task. Especially since I haven't gotten into the rhythm of studying this quarter yet.

I don't know why I always put it off, you think I'd learn to improve from past quarters & start early, but it always ends up being the same thing; putting off everything until week 2, then trying to catch my ass up by isolating myself. Like my grandma tells me "Experience is the best lesson but also the most expensive one".

Another thing I've noticed is that I'm a major complainer on here. Most of my entries are either rants or just going off on things. That's probably another thing that I want to work on. I apologize in advance if I come off as a hater in upcoming posts, I'll make more of an effort to be more of an optimist. Or just be better about picking and choosing what to rag about (like the Charger loss and upcoming Superbowl :/). I just need to work on balance as a whole.

Right now would be a good start. Time for bed, work 9-5 in the morning.

P.S. Would people still be down for another Valentine's thing this year? I'm going to start thinking about that soon.

No comments: