Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another one of those nights

I'm trying really hard to not get more sick tonight but I have my third paper for my philosophy/bio class due tomorrow so a good night's sleep is out of the question. Haven't started it yet, as usual, plus I have work 9-5 then class at 7; no chance of calling in "sick" tomorrow since I did that last week - funny how things work out huh. But no matter what I'm pretty sure my paper won't be as riveting as this one:


Photobucket

P.S. I've come to the conclusion that the default hottie this year on American Idol is David Hernandez because all the other contestants look like little boys.



vs.


P.P.S. Happy 5 years and 2 months Rawfiki

3 comments:

CommanderCacho said...

whatever you do, don't stare directly into danny's eyes

adonis (old account) said...

that danny girl is pretty cute, i hope she wins!

Just Ray said...

ahah where the hell did you find that paper