Thursday, February 14, 2008

L.O.V.E.

"I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion - I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more - I could be martyred for my religion - Love is my religion - I could die for that."

- John Keats

So now that I got the obligatory sappy love stuff out of the way, happy valentine's day everyone! Not only is it a day of love and more excess spending, but it's Thursday which means another episode of Lost, siiick. So now here's some Valentine's love for you with my 3 favorite reasons for watching Lost.





And of course, Valentine's Day wouldn't be complete without a mixtape of your favorite love songs. Here's my favorite version Youtube style with Gabe Bondoc and Leejay & Lori.




2 comments:

CommanderCacho said...

you left out the card with ben. "mmm...ben"

Nazer Lagrimas Jr said...

hahaha I actually "LOL'D" at that comment