Thursday, June 12, 2008

About time biotch

It took a couple weeks longer than most of you and back to back sleepless nights, but summer is finally here for me! Took my last 2 finals this morning, and I am happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised with how I felt walking out of both of my classes. Kicked multiple ass uggggh son. Haha fck I'm so happy, I don't really have anything else to say right now, I just needed to get this out. Good job UC kids.

Photobucket

Potential topics for upcoming posts (after I've had a little more time to recover):
-Summer schedule/stuff to look forward to
-Personal wank on the classic idea of "soulmates" and why it's stupid
-Second-hand embarassment. I seriously can't take it.

1 comment:

adonis (old account) said...

booo. wish i kicked ass on finals too.. then maybe orson welles wouldnt look so pissed