Friday, July 11, 2008

5 Messages

For 5 random people in my life right now. I'm keeping them anonymous, I just have stuff in my mind.

-Although you're closer to one of my family members than me, I look at you as one of my siblings. If you ever need someone for guidance or even someone to talk to, about anything, just let me know. It seems like things have been hard for you lately, although you don't let it show, but I just want you to know that I'm willing to listen.

-No matter how long I don't get to see or spend time with you (which can be up to months), you are one of the people that I know I can just let loose and be myself with, whether it's "Fun" Kristine or "Boring" Kristine, you don't give a shit. I just want to thank you because you are one of the only people to bring out the crazier sides of me that no one really sees but at the same time accepts me for who I am 110%.

-I miss you, and I haven't even been able to get an update from you in quite some time. I honestly miss just spending time with you because it's always a guaranteed good mixture of laughs and heart-to-hearts. So many of my most memorable high school experiences were shared with you, it would just be a shame to lose touch now.

-What can I say, you probably know me better than I know myself at times. Even at my worst you make me feel fresh, and dope, and all these things that I wish I could live up to 24/7 haha. I know you can be hard on yourself sometimes, but just because I don't say it all the time does not mean I don't think you are - simply put - an amazing person. One of the best things about you is that you keep me on my toes and always thinking and challenging myself. More than anything, you are my best friend.

-I just remember thinking "I don't think I'm ever going to get along with this person" and what do you know, you turned out to be one of the coolest people I know - no number of superlatives could even attempt to explain your awesomeness. I'm extremely proud of you, you have gone above and beyond my expectations of what you would accomplish at this phase in your life, and you're not even close to being done! You have huge things ahead of you, and I know it may not seem like it at times, but I look up to you more than you know.

1 comment:

Just Ray said...

its ok kristine not many people think they would like me at first hahah jp

this is a very thoughful post