Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Generation at its Best

"You know what? I am actually not that much into voting. I think it’s kinda crazy that a woman is running, because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I’m so moody all the time, I know I couldn’t be able to run a country, ‘cause I’d be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, ya know?"

Brooke Hogan, when asked who she's voting for by a potential roommate on her series Brooke Knows Best.

Ahh, another young female verbally actuating her own oppression. Excuse me while I powder my nose, put on my apron and carry on my housework. How dare I step out of the kitchen?!

Whatever, I probably shouldn't expect messages about female empowerment and equality from someone who thinks this is what sexy looks like:

3 comments:

Just Ray said...

what happen to her ass and i just watched this episode today...what an idiot

CommanderCacho said...

lol, no one can rock those assless pants like Prince.

+1 for somehow getting me to agree on this entry about female empowerment.

...RAWfiki said...

i cant imagine her show being on any longer after what she had said