Sunday, June 6, 2010

Current faves

[If I was a doppelganger for Zooey, I would be guaranteed cute too]

LOOKBOOK.nu: "PINK MOON" by Philippa Colliass: "Denim Jacket, Playsuit, Waist-belt, Vintage Shoes. My Favourite At the Moment."
[HAIR!!]

LOOKBOOK.nu: "sunny with a chance of pale" by Leah Huebner: "Highwaist Chinos from Salvation Army, Vintage Shades from Antiqued, Striped Shirt from Salvation Army, Leather Overthe Shoulder Bag from Antiqued"
[Simplicity done right]

LOOKBOOK.nu: "Take me out...." by Stefany A: "Primark Jacket, H&M Boots"
[The sunglasses make this whole ensemble IMO]

On a fashion side-note, I think rompers and I just aren't meant to be. I've yet to find one that doesn't make me feel like I'm back in Kindergarten - the height doesn't help either /bummer

Popular trends I just can't get behind: Hippie headbands. Double denim. Fringe. The middle part(!).

No comments: