Monday, March 3, 2008

You Know You Love Me, XOXO

Here's a quick entertainment update for some of my favorite shows right now :

Gossip Girl

-So lately there have been reports that O.C. alum Mischa Barton was approached for a role on Gossip Girl as Georgina Sparks, a drama queen who brings up Serena's troubled past just as Serena is trying to clean up her act. Fortunately, she turned down the role so she can pursue...? The girl hasn't really done much since her Marissa Cooper days except the occasional Keds campaigns and DUI/marijuana possession, and that's about it. I never really liked her on the O.C. so now that her potential to ruin one of my favorite shows has been denied, I can optimistically anticipate the return of this show. Being a bitch has never seemed more fun thanks to my girl Blair.

>>>>>>>>>


Lost
-Am I right or am I right when I said last week's episode was going to be awesome? The whole plot with time travel/the constant thing was so crazy and intense but still easy to comprehend, compared to the show's other "out there" plot lines. If I wasn't watching the episode with the guys, the flood gates would've opened and I probably would've bawled like a little baby during the Desmond/Penny phone call. Ugh, so cute.




Making the Band 4
-I'm actually considering getting both Day 26's and Danity Kane's albums. It's not really thought-provoking stuff but I'm always down for some feel good albums that are just fun to listen to. Here are some snippets from both albums for you to make your own opinions about them.



As much as I love this show, I have to admit I miss the "gotcha gotcha/boom-kac" sometimes.

3 comments:

Nazer Lagrimas Jr said...

Haha Mischa Barton declining the role in Gossip Girl to pursue her film career...(insert laugh track)

And yeah watching the final scene of that Lost episode with Desmond and Penny in HD on my computer left me teary eyed in the privacy of my dorm room, it was epic

...just kidding...maybe

...RAWfiki said...

oh you..you and you entertainment stuff haha

adonis (old account) said...

oh how i love blair. wish i met a girl like that.. ok maybe not. but yeah, where's the love for Donnie?? HATER